Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion :: View topic - Need Feedback on some changes Ito plugin
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Guest access has been disabled! Log in or register to access the full features of the message board.
Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsChatLog in
Need Feedback on some changes Ito plugin

Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLXbox Plug-In View previous topic
View next topic
Need Feedback on some changes Ito plugin
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

Post: #1   Post Need Feedback on some changes Ito plugin Reply with quote
I am not sure who is using this plugin so please reply if you are using this and like the idea.

I am thinking of re-writing a portion of this plugin so that an IE window is not always active and it does not scrape the xbox.com web site.
The only drawback is there is currently not a way to get your friends so you will have to enter a list of friends in the plugin that you want to keep track of.

It would be much quicker and use less memory.

The other thing is that when you first run the new build (when I even start on it), it is going to remove your INI file and recreate it, so you will have to enter the info again because things are going to change in the plugin.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

The plugin has been re-designed and has been released on my web site. It is build 1.0.6.0
Post any feedback here on what you think.
It runs much faster now.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
darren-mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Member # 26

Blade,

The Old Xbox plugin has work very well (albeit resource hungry) and has always detected friends online etc..

However, since the upgrade it has stopped detecting my on line friends. I have put the gamer tags in the friends tab but it doesn't seem to work?

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Darren

PS: I can see my gamer tags and my friends tags etc....but they never show up on line...
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

With the new version, you have to manually add which friends you want to keep track of.
I am not sure why it would not be working for you. It is working 100% here.

Try turning on debug logging and let it run for a minute and then turn off debug logging and email me the zipped log.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
darren-mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Member # 26

Yes I am using the new plugin (all was working well on the last plugin).

When I add new friend the details are correctly loaded...but the friends never go online...even though on the XBox site I can see them online.

Will e-mail you the log file....
Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

If you could please add a help desk on the issue and you can attach the log to the help desk ticket. This way I can track it easier than on the forums
Thx

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
   Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLXbox Plug-In All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: